General Info

Looking for answers? At Calyx, we believe in maintaining the highest integrity in every aspect of our business. We are committed to providing our owners with the highest level of customer service and will endeavor to answer all inquiries as professionally, accurately and swiftly as possible.

To help us facilitate the process, please fill out the form on the contact page. Be sure to include your name, the owner account name and account number, the reason for your inquiry and your contact information. We will get back with you directly. You can also reach us at 918-949-9132 during regular business hours.


Frequently Asked Questions

What are royalties?
A royalty is a payment made by a producer to a lessor/owner based on the value of a percentage of the oil, natural gas or minerals produced at a site.
How are royalty payments calculated?

To calculate your interest, take the number of net acres you own in the established spacing unit, divide that by the total acres in that spacing unit, then multiply by the royalty interest negotiated in your lease. Let’s say you own 50 net mineral acres, the spacing unit is 480 acres and the royalty interest is 1/8. (50/480) x 1/8 = 0.0130208.

What is a division order?
A division order is a contract between a property owner and the producer of oil, natural gas or minerals authorizing the payments of oil and gas revenues to the owner.
When can I expect a check after receiving a division order?
Under state statute, operators have 180 days from the date of first production to make the first royalty payments. Calyx Energy III typically mails payments on the ending week of each month.
How much will my check be?
There is no way to predict how much oil or natural gas will be produced by a given well. Keep in mind that it is normal for production to decline over time. Market conditions can also affect the price.
How do I contact Calyx Energy regarding mineral payments?
You can reach us by email at OwnerRelations@CalyxEnergy.com; by phone at 918-949-4224; or by mail at Calyx Energy III, LLC / 6120 South Yale Avenue, Suite 1480 / Tulsa, OK 74136. We will get back with you as soon as possible.
Where are you leasing?
Right now, our focus is on the Mid-Continent Basin.
How can I find out the production status of my well or lease?
You can email us at OwnerRelations@CalyxEnergy.com or visit the Oklahoma Corporation Commission website at http://occpermit.com/wellbrowse for information on Oklahoma properties.
My brother and I have the same NMA, but our checks are different. Why?
There could be several reasons. It could be due to a delay in payment or an address correction. It’s not uncommon for one or two payments to be different. Once all adjustments are made, assuming the ownership is identical, everything will balance out.
How do I change my address?
Please notify us in writing of any change in your mailing address. Include your signature (or that of your agent), your owner number, your old and new addresses (including ZIP codes) and the effective date of change. Send to:

Calyx Energy III LLC
Division Order Department
6120 South Yale Avenue, Suite 1480
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136